Holland, OH 43528
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pepare and paint industrial parts & equipment.
- Places or racks work pieces on conveyor.
- Applies powder coating to prescribed thickness evenly and consistently.
- Mixes and applies wet paint with a high degree of quality.
- Determines flow and viscosity of paints and quality of coating visually or by use of viscometer.
- Willingness to assist in other areas of the business as requested.
- One (1) year paint application experience and/or training
- Must be able to use electrostatic powder coating equipment and wet spray guns
- Must be able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, procedure manuals, operating and maintenance manuals.
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must be able to read blue prints
- Must maintain good attendance
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.