Holland, OH 43528-9794
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Washes parts with high pressure washer using wand-type sprayer.
- Places or racks work pieces on conveyor.
- Applies powder coating to prescribed thickness evenly and consistently.
- Mixes and applies wet paint with a high degree of quality.
- Determines flow and viscosity of paints and quality of coating visually or by use of viscometer.
- Willingness to assist in other areas of the business as requested.
- One (1) year paint application experience and/or training
- Must be able to use electrostatic powder coating equipment and wet spray guns
- Must be able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, procedure manuals, operating and maintenance manuals.
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must be able to read blue prints
- Must maintain good attendance