Bowling Green, OH 43402
Perform duties to apply paint to surfaces of subassemblies, control cabinets of filtration units and tanks of various sizes, utilizing high volume low pressure paint guns, pressure pots and cup gun. Work from information sheets, paint data sheets, data sheets, and instructions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Requisition or order paints as required.
- Select proper paints, such as enamel, lacquer or epoxy, and solvents from storage area for units requiring painting
- Add thinner to paints for proper viscosity
- Fill and secure spray pots
- Check work piece surfaces for dirt, moisture, rust or scratches and repair and rework minor surface imperfections
- Tape or mask equipment as required to prevent overspray
- Move and properly position work in spray booth and turn on fans and lights
- Operate spray gun to paint products with uniform finish coatings of paint in various colors and textures to achieve proper quality level for type of product
- Apply primer coatings when required
- Maintain painting equipment and replace parts in units as necessary.
- Prepare Quality Assurance Inspection Sheets
- Notify supervisor or unusual equipment or operating problems.
- Mount identification tags and labels on products
- Change filter, sweep, and clean lighting in spray booth area
- Utilize portable unit to paint machines on assembly floor
- Record daily attendance and production information on timekeeping system
- Follow safety rules and keep work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Follow all Barnes company policies and procedures diligently and effectively
- Other duties as assigned
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.