Industrial Maintenance Technician
Lebanon, OH 45036
- Recognizes, troubleshoots, and repairs equipment operating problems.
- Dismantles devices (electrical/mechanical) to locate and repair/replace defective parts.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices, equipment, and control instruments.
- Starts devices/equipment to test their performance and performs machine adjustments.
- Performs basic preventive/predictive maintenance.
- 3 to 5 years of related experience and/or training.
- Associate' s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school is preferred.
- Candidates must also have working knowledge of PLC and CNC programming troubleshooting and knowledge of electrical/electronic circuits and related test equipment (e.G. Multimeters, ammeters, voltmeters, etc).
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.