Toledo, OH 43614
Responsibilities for the Industrial Engineer:
- Collects and analyzes work sampling, time study and equipment delay data and draws conclusions about utilization and efficiency.
- Performs ergonomic assessments of operator workstations.
- Confers with clients' management and engineering staff to implement plans and recommendations.
- Recommends methods for improving worker efficiency and reducing waste of materials and utilities such as restructuring job duties, reorganizing work flow, relocating work stations and equipment, and purchase of equipment
- Due to the requirement of this U.S. Government contractor, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
- Bachelors Degree in any Engineering discipline
- Must be willing to frequently travel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.