Perrysburg, OH 43551
- Start-up of new/modified assembling equipment and installing automation equipment at a customer' s site. Work with engineers to give feedback and troubleshoot issues. Travel up to 60%
- Wire and install production equipment. Read electrical schematics. Understand electrical fundamentals. Supports team oriented planning assembly and installation of new/modified production equipment.
- Knowledge of Single/three-phase. AC/DC drives, PLC Troubleshooting.
- Ability to strive for continuous improvement.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Familiar with industrial equipment.
- Machine wiring skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Self-motivated to work with manufacturing teams.
- Sound understanding of electrical principles.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to meet project deadlines.
- Must be capable of working as part of a team.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in equipment integration, maintenance and/or operation of robotic systems preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Associates Degree in a technical field or equivalent experience in equipment integration desired.