Holland, OH 43528
- Run wireway and conduit as required.
- Interpret electrical schematics.
- Mount electrical boxes in the field to machinery.
- Build electrical control panels and land wires to terminals.
- Ability to travel for machine installations.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in electrical panel building or maintenance.
- Experience reading blueprints / schematics.
- Understand basic 480V/3ph and 120v or 24vdc control wiring.
- Moderate level of mechanical aptitude.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.