Gary, IN 46401
- Must successfully pass an electrical aptitude test with a minimum score of 70%
- Must have documented formal classroom training electrical field and/or 4-5 years' experience working in electrical field
- Must take part in an interview and be able to demonstrate abilities in all aspects of the electrical field including knowledge of motors, cranes, AC/DC, PLC, Electrical Troubleshooting, Preventative Maintenance, etc.
- High School Diploma, formal education preferred
- Must demonstrate leadership skills
- Must have good analytical abilities, along with sound written, basic computer, and verbal communication skills
- Must adhere to Company policies and procedures at all times
- Must possess the ability for attention to detail, be a self-starter and have the abilities to work with others in a team environment.
- Must be a champion of Safety and promote safety by example in all aspects of the operations.
- To inspect, repair, replace, adjust, and maintain all electrical equipment in the plant.