IT Systems Analyst
Perrysburg, OH 43551
- Plan, design, develop, and launch efficient information systems and operations systems in support of core organizational functions.
- Apply problem-solving skills to help identify, and resolve systems issues.
- Assist the Systems Manager in the research of new information technology.
- Analyze business initiatives and develop supporting IT methods and processes.
- Administer data, program management and security functions to insure that data and programs used in computer-based systems are properly safe-guarded from accidental or untoward damage or loss.
- Assist with the development, maintenance and testing of disaster recovery plans.
- Understand and maintain manufacturing systems software; to include batch processing, packaging, inventory, purchasing and quality control functions for various applications.
- Develop and maintain system level and external reporting tools.
- Develop system/program logic diagrams, application requirement specifications.
- Carry out the design, development, testing and implementation of recommended and approved information system changes.
- Perform user support and other associated “ help-desk” functions for users as required.
- 3+ years of experience performing information systems functions (e.G. Systems design, development, operations, etc.)
- Bachelor’ s degree in IT related program.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL and how to write SQL queries is required.
- Knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services is a plus.
- IT certifications (e.G. MCSE, MCSA, CCNA, CCNP, etc.) a plus.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.