IT Support (Applications / System Software)
Columbus, OH 43215
- Investigate and resolve application issues, involved with application training, help develop testing and test plans, and assist end users with applications.
- Process applications received and investigate, analyze and resolve application issues.
- With guidance from senior staff, create reports.
- Support Customer Service Reps by performing application administrative functions, assist employees in the proper use and training of applications, and resolve application issues by investigating root cause.
- 6 years of IT system support and High School Diploma or 2 years with an Associate’ s or 1 year with a Bachelor’ s (will consider co-op or internship with a recent Bachelor’ s)
- Good listening skills and a sincere understanding of client business needs. Asks questions to clarify understanding. Relates on a personal level; positive, friendly and engaging. Outgoing and comfortable in diverse groups.
- SQL knowledge is a plus
- Proficient in Excel
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.