Holland, OH 43528
- Determine appropriate network hardware to achieve desired network structure.
- Configure network hardware (switches, routers, firewalls) for designed networks.
- Setting up on-site equipment to communicate over the internet on vendor supplied telecommunication equipment.
- Configure servers using Virtual Machines.
- Associate or Bachelor' s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Technology, or related.
- Experience with VLAN, NAT, VPN, Static Routes, IPSEC Tunnel, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), VMWare, ESXi, Hyper-V and Windows Server.
- Travel, 20-30% (Domestic and International)
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.