Lansing, MI 48917
- Support users when required with application questions and problems related to networking, MS Office, Windows, phones, etc.
- Manage server architecture to ensure a robust environment without unscheduled downtime.
- Ensure Network system backups and maintenance plans are robust to protect data and applications.
- Manage Network Admin team to deploy a robust architecture that facilitates growth and implement new technologies.
- Manage software suppliers to ensure systems meet the needs of company.
- Evaluate selection of suppliers based on company needs within guidelines of Corporate technology strategy.
- Manage the Plant purchase order documentation consistent with IATF requirements.
- Ensure restricted substances are shipped and handled in accordance with governmental regulations and our standards.
- Provide leadership to ensure continuous improvement and departmental goals and objectives are met. Ensure all areas are fully integrated within the LAN and WAN.
- Continuously improve the accuracy of information and track measurable improvement for reporting to the management team.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Associate' s Degree in a technical field of study required. Four years of directly related work experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Progress programming and database administration.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with QAD Mfg/Pro ERP applications in a manufacturing environment.
- Leadership experience with programmers and/or administrative positions to effectively direct and coordinate staff to achieve clear goals and implement successful solutions.
- Experience with ASP, SQL script, HTML preferred.
- Experience with IP networks, bar code printers and readers, RF data collection devices preferred.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.