IT Help Desk Specialist
Columbus, OH 43201-2696
- Assist IT users in problem recognition, research, isolation and resolution.
- Takes calls and emails requesting assistance in solving IT problems of many varieties in a ticketing system, minimum 1 year of experience.
- Engages other Service Desk resources or appropriate service management support resources to resolve incidents that are beyond the scope of ability or responsibility.
- Will be required to be on-call after working hours and holidays in a rotational schedule. Hours of work could be the following: Days 1-5: 9: 00am - 7: 00pm Monday- Thursday and 9: 00am - 6: 00pm Friday; Days 6-9: 9: 00am - 7: 00pm and off Friday. Must be able to work a 9/80 work schedule (80 hours in 9 work days), which results in every other Friday off. *Must be available to cover after hour on-call coverage and holiday coverage
- Experience troubleshooting two-factor authentication issues.
- 1 year of remote desktop experience.
- 1-2 years of active directory experience.
- 1-2 years of proven experience troubleshooting and resolving Windows 7 & 10, MS Project and Visio experience installing and uninstalling software.
- Requires a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Typically requires two years of relevant and proven Service Desk employment experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.