IT Help Desk Specialist
Columbus, OH 43201-2696
- Assist IT users in problem recognition, research, isolation and resolution.
- Takes calls and emails requesting assistance in solving IT problems of many varieties.
- Engages other Service Desk resources or appropriate service management support resources to resolve incidents that are beyond the scope of ability or responsibility.
- May be required to be on-call after working hours.
- Requires a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Typically requires two years of relevant and proven Service Desk employment experience.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.