Columbus, OH 43201
- Ensure information systems are meeting organizational and end user standards.
- Test product software and develop, modify or evaluate test plans to optimize software.
- Bring research and recommendations to management and report on progress and the development of problem resolution.
- Analyze and Diagnose incidents and events during testing and development.
- Conduct cause analysis for incidents and events during testing.
- Help drive employee performance improvements.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field.
- 2 - 5 plus years experience in programming and scripting.
- Prior experience in automating testing tools and QA processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- This is a 6 month contract.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.