IT Business Analyst
Birmingham, AL 35215
- The Business Analyst role is to ensure current Business Information Systems are aligning with Business requirements, promote all systems utilization, analyze and maintain system documentation, and training information.
- Responsible for developing and/or supervising development of applications and reports that integrate with CMS and providing custom functions for the Systems Analyst.
- Responsible for providing CMS user support to all departments.
- Responsible for managing and working with outside consultants to implement CMS modules, custom reporting, EDI setups, and other external applications linked to CMS.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science and/or Information Systems preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Must have experience configuring and upgrading ERP systems
- Must possess advanced technical skills, including a strong knowledge of ISeries (IBM AS/400), IBM Power HA, SQL Server, EDI and DB2
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.