Human Resources Asssistant
Beaverton, OR 97005
- Administrative position to support the HR department.
- Provide general clerical and administrative support to the HR Department and talent acquisition, including data entry, document preparation, create reports, setup/schedule meetings, assist with research, answer employee questions and assist HR staff with the implementation of services, policies, and programs.
- Assist recruiters with maintaining ATS, help conduct interviews/phone screenings, support recruitment sourcing efforts, offer letter preparation, and maintain job postings on website and job boards.
- Conduct new employee orientation and complete new hire paperwork and maintain employee files in HRMS.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business Administration or related is preferred, will consider an Associate’ s degree
- 3-5 years of administrative experience ideally in human resources, talent acquisition or for a recruiting/staffing firm
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with HRMS (Human Resource Management Systems) or ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems).
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities along with leadership, organization, and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate across all levels of the Company.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.