Human Resources Assistant
New Castle, IN 47362
- Conduct orientation for new associates.
- Process background checks for new associates.
- Control uniform program, including ordering for new associates and deleting for terminated associates.
- Track daily time and attendance and process necessary reports to ensure accurate completion of bi-weekly payroll function.
- Assist the Human Resources Manager with the recruiting process.
- Supervise the maintenance of employee personnel records and emergency contact information.
- Maintain tracking and reporting for time and attendance.
- Administer policies according to the executive level direction.
- Respond to questions regarding human resources issues.