Toledo, OH 43604
- Setting up, installing and troubleshooting computers, workstations, software and operating systems
- Setting up and troubleshooting networks, TCP/IP, IT equipment such as printers, AV equipment, etc.
- Provide onsite technical support and assist with help desk ticketing system
- Troubleshoot Windows Client Operating Systems Win7/8/10
- Work with Antivirus products and perform
- Set up and help manage user accounts and Active Directory (resetting passwords, creating and deleting groups).
- Experience with supporting mobile devices (iPhone/Android/iPad).
- Expertise installing desktop backup software and restoring data.
- Associate’ s or Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or related IT major.
- 1-2 years’ experience of helpdesk, IT support, computer technician related experience. Will consider internships or co-ops as experience.
- MS Windows experience
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and technical devices and equipment
- Able to communicate effectively in person and on the phone
- Must be able to work well with and adapt to end user needs
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker. Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.