Help Desk Support Specialist
New Baltimore, MI 48047
- Setting up, installing and troubleshooting computers, workstations, software and operating systems.
- Setting up and troubleshooting networks, TCP/IP, IT equipment such as printers, AV equipment, etc.
- Provide onsite technical support and assist with help desk ticketing system.
- Troubleshoot Windows Client Operating Systems Win7/8/10.
- Work with Antivirus products and perform.
- Set up and help manage user accounts and Active Directory (resetting passwords, creating and deleting groups).
- Experience with supporting mobile devices (iPhone/Android/iPad).
- Expertise installing desktop backup software and restoring data.
- Associate' s or Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science or related IT major.
- 3 to 5 years' of helpdesk, IT support and computer technician related experience. (Will consider internships or co-ops as experience).
- MS Windows experience, including Office 365.
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and technical devices and equipment.
- Able to communicate effectively in person and on the phone.
- Must be able to work well with and adapt to end user needs.