Birmingham, AL 35215
- Maintaining all aspects of HVAC equipment throughout the facility, including but not limited to unit heaters, roof top HVAC units, grade level AC units, compressors, chillers, etc.
- New equipment installation, scheduled & unscheduled maintenance of all equipment, troubleshooting, and the upkeep of the material condition of the entire building and surrounding grounds.
- Must have current EPA Universal certification
- License from Alabama Board of Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration Contractors with 2 years of experience servicing commercial and/or industrial HVAC and R equipment
- Diploma from HVAC school and at least 5 years of experience servicing commercial and/or industrial HVAC and R equipment
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.