Toledo, OH 43612
- Responsible for cleaning equipment/facility
- Organizing tooling and other misc. Equipment
- Deburring parts and cleaning work areas
- Assist with any projects in the shop
- Move parts from work center to work center using fork lift/overhead crane
- Work under direction of management to achieve large scale projects
- Complete other misc. Activities as directed
- Drive company trucks to deliver/pick-up parts as required
- Must be self-motivated and diligent
- Must have a willingness to learn and work under supervision of management
- Team player and positive attitude
- Dependable and Punctual
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.