Toledo, OH 43612
- Conducts gage concept reviews with Quality and Manufacturing Engineering at assigned plant, as well as with Program Management and outside gage vendors.
- Ensures that all assigned functional gaging is designed, ordered, tracked, and implemented according to program schedules.
- Performs gage capability studies and coordinates gage certification/approval.
- Detailed knowledge of GD&T methodologies.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Organizational and planning skills.
- Computer skills — ability to proficiently use standard business software (including MS Office).
- Written and verbal communications and presentation skills.