Fort Wayne, IN 46802
- GIS mapping of electric distribution facilities by gathering information through sketches, drawings, field notes, manuals, etc. In order to create, revise, and maintain detailed electronic drawings and maps.
- Create and maintain material and property equipment records.
- Able to operate and has knowledge of large format plotters and other duplicating equipment.
- Associate degree in CAD, drafting and design, civil, electrical or mechanical engineering technology
- 2 years’ experience in related drafting and/or computer GIS work.
- Must be familiar with conventional drafting symbols and drafting methods and CAD systems and GIS mapping software such as ArcGIS.
- Must be able to operate a company vehicle and possess and maintain a valid state driver' s license.
- Must meet all vehicle operation requirements as designated by federal and/or state law.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.