GIS Technician Assc
Charleston, WV 25387-1750
- Create, revise and maintain technical data used for maps and sketches.
- Revise and maintain material and property equipment records.
- Use plotters and other duplicating equipment.
- Generate reports.
- Basic data management and basic map development.
- Interpret and enter field data into GIS related systems and databases.
- Bachelor' s or Associate’ s Degree in GIS, Geography, Civil Engineering, Drafting or CAD (will consider GIS certification in lieu of degree).
- Knowledge of drafting symbols.
- High School or related GIS certification with 3 years related experience.
- Must have a valid driver’ s license.
- MS Office experience.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.