GIS Specialist Sr
Gahanna, OH 43230
- Assisting with the development, testing, training and support with new GIS viewing applications.
- Act as liaison between the GIS team and IT/developers.
- Provision user accounts (approvals, removals, resolving access issues) and support applications (addressing service issues relating to the distribution GIS applications).
- Create and maintain data sets and map projects.
- Utilize GIS techniques to provide a better understanding of certain variables in a given geographic location.
- Extract data from GIS software, analyze and make recommendations.
- Provides maps and data sets to clients to supplement analysis.
- Knowledgeable of GIS software and technology.
- Works in conjunction with CADD drafters and technicians.
- Bachelor' s or Associate’ s Degree in GIS, Geography, Civil Engineering, Drafting or CAD (will consider GIS certification in lieu of degree).
- 7 years related experience
- Experience with ArcGIS Desktop or ArcPro, Web App Builder are required
- Must have a valid driver’ s license.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.