Geographical Information System (GIS) Specialist
New Albany, OH
• Database development concepts.
• Data Governance concepts and standards.
• Analysis of geospatial data.
• Understanding of ESRI' s ArcGIS application platform (Data Reviewer, Inisights, Portal, Pro).
• Experience with handling KMZ or KML files or working knowledge with open source GIS solutions.
• Basic understanding of Python, SQL, R or other scripting language and web application configuration.
• Ability to work/travel outside of normal business hours.
• Basic understanding of Agile Dev environment.
• Bachelor' s Degree in GIS, Computer Science, Geography, Civil Engineering, Drafting or related field preferred or Associate' s Degree in GIS, Computer Science, Geography, Civil Engineering, Drafting or related field or High school and a GIS certification.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.