Gahanna, OH 43230
- Provide advanced understanding of spatial analysis, data modeling, and database design.
- Responsible for the consistency of the data in the GIS.
- Create GIS mapping for project development and installations.
- Primary software maintenance including upgrades, patches, and database model changes and support to GIS users.
- Solve business unit complaints with software and respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Train employees in data entry, data manipulation and extraction of information from databases.
- Works in conjunction with CADD drafters and technicians.
- Experience: Bachelor’ s degree in GIS – 2 year related GIS experiences: non-GIS Bachelors or Associate’ s degree – 5 years related GIS experience; High School – 10 years related GIS experience
- Must have a valid driver’ s license.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.