Gahanna, OH 43230
- Utilize GIS techniques to provide a better understanding of certain variables in a given geographic location.
- Extract data from GIS software, analyze and make recommendations.
- Provides maps and data sets to clients to supplement analysis.
- Knowledgeable of GIS software and technology.
- Works in conjunction with CADD drafters and technicians.
- Bachelor' s or Associate’ s Degree in GIS, Geography, Civil Engineering, Drafting or CAD (will consider GIS certification in lieu of degree).
- 2 years related experience; Associate’ s degree - 5 years related experience OR High School with GIS certification - 7 years related experience.
- Must have a valid driver’ s license.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.