Toledo, OH 43604
- Involved with the design, specifications and construction documentation for electric and gas fired furnaces and forehearths.
- Will design and detail furnace, forehearth, refractory, structural steel, mechanical, piping, ductwork and combustion systems.
- Assist engineers with scope, specifications and construction bid packages
- Ensuring design packages are delivered on time and up to client and company standards.
- Support construction activities from the office, and on site.
- May travel to sites to gather field information and attend project meetings.
- Associates in CAD, Mechanical, Structural or related is preferred
- AutoCAD 2D experience and 3D experience (Inventor or SolidWorks or similar)
- Understanding of design and detailing related to various types of furnaces.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.