Furnace Designer - Toledo
Toledo, OH 43606
- Ensuring design packages are delivered on time and up to client and company standards.
- Coordinating the furnace refractory and steel design with the furnace mechanical systems.
- Support construction activities from the office, and on site.
- Traveling to site to gather field information and attend project meetings.
- Strong understanding of design and detailing related to glass furnace refractory and structural steel.
- AutoCAD 2D experience required, Inventor 3D a plus.
- Understanding of the piping and ductwork systems required by the furnace.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.