Functional System Analyst Senior
Columbus, OH 43035
- Provide support to employees or internal customers in resolving complex or escalated technology issues.
- Ensure the proper day-to-day operation of internal technology applications and equipment.
- Troubleshoot software and hardware issues on laptops, desktops, tablets, smartphones, servers, and/or network equipment.
- Perform updates, repairs, upgrades, backups, and other maintenance tasks.
- May also handle phone and email assistance as well.
- Performs advanced tasks and completes the most-difficult assignments.
- Possesses advanced skill set within discipline.
- Works under minimal supervision with considerable latitude for independent judgment.
- May mentor less-experienced peers and assist supervisors, but does not formally supervise others.
- Typically requires five or more years of related experience.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.