Food Process Engineer
St Paul, MN 55116
- Develop engineering and capital cost estimates.
- Analyze process systems and provide solutions to efficiency, production and other issues.
- Direct a design team in the development of bid and construction packages.
- Develops project scopes schedules and budgets.
- Ability to lead capital projects from feasibility through construction.
- Proven experience in the food industry.
- BSME or BSChE from an ABET accredited program, PE preferred.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.