Finite Element Analysis Engineer
Archbold, OH 43502
- Run finite element modeling in various environments for checking its feasibility in structural, thermal, and vibration domain.
- Analyze products to determine potential sources of: mechanical stress, mechanical vibration, areas of fatigue, sources of motion and heat transfer and be able to trace the fluid flow through the product.
- Recommend or design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions.
- Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design, performance specifications and customer requirements.
- Conduct research that tests and analyzes the feasibility, design, operation and performance of equipment, components and systems and identifies potential sources of failure.
- Research, design, evaluate, install, operate, and maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles and corporate guidelines.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Engineering or over 5 years of previous experience with farm and or construction equipment.
- Must have an excellent understanding of hydraulics.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Experience working within an international company is preferred.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.