Financial Assistant III
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
Full time position during regular business hours. Long term contract position - contract will renew annually.
Responsibilities of a Financial Assistant:
- Compiling amounts owed by the company to vendors, suppliers, or other organizations/individuals.
- Gathers purchase orders, charge slips, sales tickets etc, and prepares payments.
- Maintains all payment or other transaction records.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Could work 1-5 hours of OT per week
- High school Diploma or GED.
- 2+ years of Post-High School experience in accounting/finance practices.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.