Financial Analyst Sr
New Albany, OH 43054
- Compiles and analyzes financial information, set budgets, adjust charges, etc.
- SEC reporting.
- Develops integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations.
- Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately.
- Performs financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts.
- 4+ years of experience in an business analyst role, business cases, providing analysis and benchmarking.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Contract Administration or related field preferred.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.