Field Service Technician
Minnetonka, MN 55345
- Perform service, (preventive maintenance, safety checks, corrective actions, upgrades and refurbishment) on equipment.
- Inspect, troubleshoot, report, plan and then conduct service or repair.
- Manage and protect the security and traceability of spare parts.
- Maintain documentation to ensure accurate invoicing to the customer.
- Staying up to date with technical developments as shown in internal service bulletins and following technical courses when instructed by District Service Manager applicable to equipment.
- Welding experience required.
- Minimum high school education/GED; Technical or Secondary College Preferred.
- 3+ years of mechanical, hydraulic or electrical operations.
- (CDL-class B or higher)
- Possess own tools.