Mentor, OH 44094
- Follow safe material handling processes
- Can follow written and verbal details to complete assignment of jobs
- Able to meet demands of completing jobs in timely manner
- To correctly use the brake, shear, saws, grinders, drills and cutters to prepare materials for welding
- Ability to lead and direct others according to company mission, goals, and vision
- Report any quality issues as they occur to supervisor
- Must be able to determine material types and gages
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- High School diploma, GED, or vocational training is required
- Mig Welding
- Experience with sheet metal and machinery fabrication
- Must have own tools
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.