Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
- Create and maintain component design schedules
- Utilize FEA to confirm safety, performance and regulation compliance
- Create CAE reports per ISO 9001
- Conduct research that tests and analyzes the feasibility, design, operation and performance of equipment, components and systems and identifies potential sources of failure.
- Research, design, evaluate, install, operate, and maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles and corporate guidelines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or up to 5 years of previous experience.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Proficient at Microsoft (Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Good understanding of FEA software capabilities and limitations
- Good understanding of technical drawings, bill of materials, DFMEA, FTA, and tolerance stack analysis (GD&T, skills preferred)