New Albany, OH 43054
- Responsible for performing highly technical estimating evaluations for complex projects and outage activities in a safe, efficient and economical manner.
- Develop or oversee the development of conceptual estimates for assigned projects; support the planning and engineering groups in the development of all levels of estimates.
- Providing recommendations and guidance to interfacing groups/individuals regarding estimate approach and input requirements.
- Implement policies and procedures defined in project estimating methods for the long-range planning and capital development process.
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts in Engineering, Construction Sciences or technology equivalent.
- A minimum of six years of estimating experience that includes cost estimating for heavy industrial/process, power generation and/or transmission in the utility industry.
- Knowledge of estimating software packages.
- P6 is required.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.