Toledo, OH 43612-2500
· Accurately estimate the cost and selling price of projects
· Ability to read and interpret customer supplied blueprints and specifications to create the takeoffs to produce detailed estimates and material ordering.
· Project management and material procurement
· Interact with floor management personnel as needed to insure a good product
· Excellent working knowledge of fabrication process, prices and estimating methods and concepts
· Must be self- motivated.
· Must be able to independently find the answers to most fabricating and estimating questions.
· Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills.
· Knowledge of Auto-Cad and/or CNC Programming a plus
· Prior experience with fabrication estimating and project management a must.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.