Bowling Green, KY 42101
- Responsible for team members’ safety and well-being through the application of the concepts of biomechanics, physiological and postural adjustments, functional anatomy, and circadian rhythms
- Responsible for ergonomic investigations in response to injuries, engineering changes and production process changes.
- Assist HSE Leader with coordination of the return-to-work process.
- Promote and comply with safety standards, safe operating procedures, good housekeeping practices and the observance of protective equipment requirements at all times.
- 5+ years’ experience with ergonomic analytical tools in manufacturing/industry
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred