Entry Level Help Desk Technician
Toledo, OH 43612
- Thoroughly communicate / document all details regarding job status, monitor for problems on customer networks, and perform entry-level network troubleshooting.
- Work with on-site technicians who perform all hands-on work. Escalate to Tier 2 Technicians who handle all advanced troubleshooting and configuration work.
- Analyze problems with circuits to determine cause of the link down
- Direct the onsite Tech to perform a very professional installation of our products and services at the customer locations
- Ensure all networking configurations are tested and working according the intent and need of the customer before leaving site
- One to two years of college or equivalent post high school education or experience
- Working knowledge of basic networking technologies, terms, and tools such as but not limited to: OSI Model, Router, Switch, DSL, TCP/IP, Telnet, Broadband, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and Firewall.
- Able to closely follow defined processes and understand when to escalate to Tier 2.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.