Entry Level GIS Technician
Gahanna, OH 43230
- Create, revise and maintain technical data used for maps and sketches.
- Revise and maintain material and property equipment records.
- Use plotters and other duplicating equipment.
- Generate reports.
- Basic data management and basic map development.
- Interpret and enter field data into GIS related systems and databases.
- Bachelor' s or Associate’ s Degree in GIS, Geography, Civil Engineering, Drafting or CAD (will consider GIS certification in lieu of degree).
- High School or related GIS certification - 3 years related experience.
- Must have a valid driver’ s license.
- MS Office experience.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.Position Summary: Creating cartographic output (map making), data manipulation, data creation from digitization or field survey, basic data management, and basic map development. Interpret and enter field data into GIS related systems and databases.