Entry-Level Controls Engineer
Farmington Hills, MI 48335
- Looking for recent grads-December 2017 or May 2018 ideal but will consider other graduation dates. Please note this is an Entry-Level position
- Ability to work with automated systems including PLC, HMI, robotics
- BS degree required (Electrical, Electrical Engineering Technology, Mechatronics, Computer Engineering/Science preferred)
- Experience/Knowledge with Programmable Logic Controllers is highly preferred (Allen Bradley, Siemens, Omron, Mitsubishi, Client, etc.)
- Some travel is required
- Experience with PLC ladder logic programming preferred
- Advanced language programming is a plus (C/C++, Java, C#, .Net, vb.Net, etc.)
- Successful applicants will be asked to show proof that they can legally work in the US
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.