Entry Level Controls Engineer
Birmingham, AL 35005
Our client, a global leader in robotics, automation, and systems integration is seeking Spring 2019 Graduates for their entry level training program. This is an exciting opportunity to get your foot in the door with an innovative company that provides growth opportunity, and a generous compensation plan.
- Interest in automated systems including PLC' s, HMI' s, and Robotics
- BS degree required (Electrical, Electrical Engineering Technology, Mechatronics, Computer Engineering/Science preferred
- Experience with PLC ladder logic programming preferred (Allen Bradley, Siemens, etc)
- Advanced language programming is a plus (C/C++, Java, C#, .Net, vb.Net, etc.)
- Some travel is required up to 50%
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.