Engineering and Planning Coordinator Associate
New Albany, OH 43054
- Assist with providing input to annual budget, capital forecasts, five-year plan and improvement
- Perform varied assignments demonstrating technical knowledge and analytical techniques to
solution of problems or analysis.
- Participate in company and contractor meetings covering outage/project schedule, safety issues and operations and maintenance of equipment.
- Assist in evaluating contracting methods, reviewing drawings and preparing basic cost estimates using established standards.
- Participate in the planning and organization of outage/project work activities.
- Assist in the preparation of technical reports and papers.
- Apply problem solving skills to resolve technical problems and initiate solution techniques.
- Understand and monitor labor relation activities; develop and maintain rapport to assure cooperation and productive working relationships with contractors.
- Work with others in both supplying information and seeking assistance as necessary.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in a related field from a university or college or an Associate’ s Technical degree and 2 years of experience in design, operations, planning, construction or maintenance of systems preferred.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.