Engineering Technologist I
New Albany, OH 43054
- Assists management and senior staff in handling portions of engineering technology related problems regarding equipment, materials, systems, standards, codes, regulations and processes.
- Applies technical knowledge in resolving basic problems in assigned work.
- Uses initiative in looking for opportunities to increase job knowledge/technical skills.
- Will maintain records to support assignments and prepare special reports for tests, equipment performance, projects and other reports as assigned.
- Assists with providing input to annual budget, capital forecasts, five-year plan, and improvement requisitions.
- Participates in planning meetings covering scheduling, operations, and maintenance of equipment.
- Assists with preparation of basic cost estimates as well as technical reports.
- Develops a basic understanding of utility accounting and financing.
- Entry level position for new graduates with a Bachelor’ s degree in engineering technology from an accredited program
- Possesses entry level technical knowledge acquired from a Bachelor’ s Degree in an engineering technology program.
- Communicates effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Listens to and understands instructions, and requests clarification as required.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.