Engineering Technologist I
Gahanna, OH 43230
- Demonstrates the ability to perform with proper guidance special technical functions required in the relevant area of assignment. Assists higher level employees in handling well defined portions of routine problems.
- Follows policies, practices, standards, and rules of the company and those regulations and procedures required externally. Performs certain ongoing activities in accordance with established procedures with direction from higher level employees.
- Maintains required records to support assignments and prepares special reports for tests, equipment performance, projects and other reports as assigned.
- Seeks opportunity to work beyond routine assignments by solving problems of light complexity. Actively seeks out information to increase technical knowledge in area of responsibility. Applies technical knowledge in resolving basic problems encountered in assigned work. Uses initiative in looking for opportunities to increase job knowledge/technical skills.
- Communicates effectively, both verbally and in writing. Assists in the preparation of technical reports and papers. Listens to and understands instructions, and requests clarification as required.
- Develops a basic understanding of utility accounting and financing. Demonstrates an attitude, ability and desire to listen to and satisfy both internal and external customers who use and depend on our work.
- Entry level position for new graduates with a Bachelor’ s degree in engineering technology in a program accredited by the Technology Accreditation Commission.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.