Gahanna, OH 43230
- Responsible for setting up, checking, and correcting operational and experimental electrical machinery, circuitry, and equipment
- Follow pre-established guidelines and engineering specifications
- Requires a high school degree with some experience setting up machines and equipment
- Ability to read and follow engineering documents
- Experience with AutoCAD, Microstation or other CAD software is a plus
- Basic computer skills
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.