Engineering Supervisor (Fabrication Shop)
Mentor, OH 44094
- Design and engineer capital equipment and sheet metal products, including the redesign and improvement of existing products.
- Interact with clients, work through approvals, and work with production to ensure projects are being completed on time.
- Experience is designing custom equipment
- Creating BOM
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering is preferred.
- Preferred candidate will have 3+ years of experience engineering and developing capital equipment, including 3D design software. Inventor is preferred, however SolidWorks or AutoCAD 3D is acceptable.
- Sheet metal design experience is required.